Complete Overview Of The Preconstruction Investment Process
PLEASE NOTE: Outlined below is the entire preconstruction investment process for NEW HOMES ONLY. If interested in buying a condo or other properties listed, please click here to learn more about each individual program.
- Step 1 - To start, you can contact us to learn more, or become pre-qualified online
- Step 2 - After complete investment review, you choose a lot and home model.
- Step 3 - We assist in helping you execute a purchase contract.
- Step 4 - You will then need to write individual checks for the following:
- Lot deposit: $500.00 (applied to down payment)
- Building deposit: $1,000.00 (applied to down payment)
- Appraisal: $450.00
- Land survey: $225.00
- Step 5 - You will write your final down payment check for $3,500.00 at closing in 30-45 business days.
- Total down payment is $5000 for this investment home. (compared to typical 20% down)
PLEASE NOTE: You will not have payments during the construction phase. Once your preconstruction investment home is completed within 10 to 12 Months, you can list and sell your home and cash in all your built up equity; or simply let it appreciate and/or rent it out for cash flow.
You keep 100% of the equity - NO EQUITY SPLIT.
You are able to start marketing your property for sale at anytime during construction.
What You Need To Qualify For This Preconstruction Opportunity
- Verified Assets. ($5,000+ 6 months payments, + interest, taxes, & insurance)
- 680 Credit Score (If your score is lower than 680, you may qualify w/ full doc. loan)
- Valid Drivers License
- 24 month credit history of 2 accounts with activity within 12 months
- No more than two, 30 day late's reporting on credit report (to qualify for $5000 down)
- ALL judgments, or open collections in the last 24 months must be paid in full.
- Two years employment history in the same line of work.
- No bankruptcies or foreclosures within 36 months.